Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Friend, the Photographer

There are certain gifts that you receive in life that stand out among the others.  Mostly, they are the ones that were not expensive or trendy.  But instead the ones made and given by the ones you love.  I received one of those gifts today.  It is not the first gift of this magnitude that I have received from this friend either...which reminds me how truly blessed I am to have her in my life.

My dear friend Jill, the photographer, sent me a belated Christmas gift today which included three framed floral prints...which I have not decided exactly where to put them yet...will post a photo when they are up...as well as a disk of photos from the photo shoot she did of Little Bean during her last visit in November.  The photos are so beautiful and they are already some of my most cherished.  Jill has been so generous taking pictures of our family for years - from Christmas cards to Baby to Toddler.

I wanted to share some of them here.  Let me just say that it is so hard to narrow them down...I love them all.












 And she found a few back from when Little Bean was just 9 months old...




There is something about her photos that makes her look almost angelic.  I hope that you have enjoyed these.  Leave a comment and let Jill know what you think.

Jill, thank you not only for these pictures, but for being a force in my life for so many years.  I truly don't know what I would do without you.

3 comments:

  1. The one of Bean in her white coat looking up and away from the camera...simply breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are fabulous - she has a great eye!

    ReplyDelete