So, here is the plan for this week:
- Sunday: Crock Pot Potatoes Au Gratin with Steamed Broccoli (how else am I going to get through the 100# of potatoes that Jeremy just dug out of the garden - and I use the term garden loosely).
- Monday: White Chili with Cheese Quesadillas
- Tuesday: Veggie Calzones (using up that homemade marinara sauce in the freezer) with Spinach and Pear Salad
- Wednesday: Leftovers or Pancakes
- Thursday: Pesto and Goat Cheese Paninis with homemade Tomato Soup
- Friday: Thai Curry with Tofu and Green Pepper with Cucumber Salad
- Saturday: Go out or leftovers
Do you have any genius meal planning tips? If so, I'd love to hear them!