Monday, March 28, 2011

Meal Plan 3/28 - 4/2

Sorry I didn't post a menu last week.  The stomach flu made the rounds through our entire family and then we had an out of town trip.  Excuses, excuses, right?  So, our stomachs are strong once more and we are ready for some serious eating.  Here we go...

Meal #1: Breaded Chicken Breasts with Creamy Roasted Broccoli (OMG - I saw this on 5 Ingredient Fix over the weekend and HAD to have it!)
Meal #2:  Mexican Style Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers (wish me luck...I totally made this one up - will share if it is a success)
Meal #3:  Red Curry with Cauliflower, Yam, and Chickpeas over Rice
Meal #4:  Fettuccine Alfredo with Tossed Salad
Meal #5:  Creamy Carrot Soup and Grilled Cheese (a total cheat - I froze it last month)
Dinner Party Meal:  Still undecided, but I may do a Thai theme...so I may omit meal #3, switch it up to chicken, eggplant, and pepper along with Pad Thai, Cucumber Salad, and Butterflies - those delicious cream cheese and crab deep fried things.  Maybe mangoes and rice or black rice pudding for dessert.  What kind of cocktail do you serve with Thai food?  Totally taking suggestions!

What are you cooking up this week?  Please leave a comment and share - I get so much inspiration this way!

Have a great and productive week!

2 comments:

  1. http://matadornetwork.com/nights/lemongrass-galangal-thai-chili-6-cocktail-recipes-with-flavors-of-southeast-asia/

    these sound tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your meal plans always sound amazing! Can you cook for me for a week?

    ReplyDelete